OH MY!!! PICTURES OF MY BABY!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE & LOOK AT THAT RED HAIR! I HOPE THOSE EYES WILL BE BROWN TO GO WITH THAT AUBURN HAIR! SHE'S ADORABLE & GROWING UP SO FAST! I LOVE THE BLANKET TOO CUTE!!
I just called Dad/Poppa at work and had him check the blogs & he just chuckled when he looked at Allison...HE LOVED LOOKING AT THE PICTURE OF HIS NEW GRANDDAUGHTER! It Tickled his tummy!! He told me, "You sure have cute grandbabies"!
It's been a while since there has been an update. She is so adorable. Thanks for the cute pictures. I'm so glad to have computers so we can communicate like this.
5 comments:
OH MY!!! PICTURES OF MY BABY!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE & LOOK AT THAT RED HAIR! I HOPE THOSE EYES WILL BE BROWN TO GO WITH THAT AUBURN HAIR! SHE'S ADORABLE & GROWING UP SO FAST! I LOVE THE BLANKET TOO CUTE!!
I just called Dad/Poppa at work and had him check the blogs & he just chuckled when he looked at Allison...HE LOVED LOOKING AT THE PICTURE OF HIS NEW GRANDDAUGHTER! It Tickled his tummy!! He told me, "You sure have cute grandbabies"!
Oh she is adorable! I'm so glad I live close and can see her a lot!
It's been a while since there has been an update. She is so adorable. Thanks for the cute pictures. I'm so glad to have computers so we can communicate like this.
Happy Birthday Staci!
She is so adorable. I hope we get to see her before she gets too big. Any plans to come this way???
Post a Comment