Dallin is starting Kindergarten August 25th! Yesterday he met his teacher and toured his school. We went to the music room, gym, library, he played on the playground and he is excited to start. He wants to ride the bus, so that is going to be a big highlight for him. They had a bus for the kids to go inside yesterday, so he has picked out where he wants to sit and he is ready and waiting for his big day to come.
Tomorrow we are having a
BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY for D. and five other friends. We will have this bus cookie for a treat and let the kids run wild and have lots of fun!!
2 comments:
My little guy...going to school...I wish I was his bus driver...we would have so much fun...I love the party idea...great time for some wild & craZy Fun! Enjoy!!
That's neat that he got to tour the bus before actually riding it. Nikki will also get to ride the bus to school. Their open house is tomorrow night and hopefully they do the same thing with letting them see what the bus looks like. I can't believe our kids are starting school!
Post a Comment