Monday, April 19

A beautiful morning


i love waking up to hearing the birds singing, there is no better way to start the day!


i went jogging this morning! It feels GREAT to be back with a running group!!!

Alli's smiles


we bought her a swing for Easter and she loves it!

She will be 1 in two weeks, i've started planning her birthday party, i can't believe how fast the first year has gone!

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I Love your blog...I was going to get her the swing for her birthday! Make a suggestion for something else for Alli's first B'day...Today is a GREAT Day! I have been on FB & the phone with Craig & Tina...LOVE THEM BOTH! So excited they have contacted me on phone & FB...I told Craig I was going to walk around all day with a smile on my face & I don't even realize that my foot hurts & I need pain relief! Going to the doctor this afternoon...I better get started in getting ready if I am going to make it by 2:30...The Foot & Boot are movin' slow!!!! Loce the pictures! I live for them! Beautiful pictures!!!!

MaKey and Poppa said...

OOOPS! Loce is suppose to be LOVE THE PICTURES!

Jennifer said...

She does smile! She was so somber when we were together. She's just so very cute!

G-mom said...

pretty flowers, and pretty almost one yr old!! Glad you are in the running group again. I've been running too. I love the smells and sounds of early morning :)