I heard the phone ring, but did not get to the phone quick enough...immediately called back, but no answer...so thought check facebook she is finished uploading pictures of Allison's #1 Birthday! Oh My! Oh My! A Wonderful Beautifully Bright & Adorable Birthday Party For Allison! You just amaze your mother & how creative you are for your FAMILY!!!! You make everything so much fun & especially for your Little Miss Sunshine! I Love Her Care Bear I hope that bear becomes her Best Friend for life! Allison is a beautiful little girl...loved all the pictures!
Oh what precious pictures and memories! You are so creative. You amaze me! You are such a good mom and you have the cutest little ones! Enjoy them. I can't believe she is a year already! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
What a 'Wonderful World' for you and your family! I hope and pray that the blessings and love continue forever, and ever and ever!!!! **** Love you all SO much! **** Grandma Wright ;)
That cake is soooooooo adorable. Tooo cute to eat. Is Allison really a year??????? I love the pictures. It's fun to look back and see how much they have changed over the months.
7 comments:
I heard the phone ring, but did not get to the phone quick enough...immediately called back, but no answer...so thought check facebook she is finished uploading pictures of Allison's #1 Birthday! Oh My! Oh My! A Wonderful Beautifully Bright & Adorable Birthday Party For Allison! You just amaze your mother & how creative you are for your FAMILY!!!! You make everything so much fun & especially for your Little Miss Sunshine! I Love Her Care Bear I hope that bear becomes her Best Friend for life! Allison is a beautiful little girl...loved all the pictures!
Oh what precious pictures and memories! You are so creative. You amaze me! You are such a good mom and you have the cutest little ones! Enjoy them. I can't believe she is a year already! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
What cute decor and cake and outfit for her birthday. Can't believe she's 1. She's ADORABLE!!!
nice to hear from you... your kids are adorable! hope all is well, I miss you tons... I am running again, did 3 miles yesterday. how about you?
What a 'Wonderful World' for you and your family! I hope and pray that the blessings and love continue forever, and ever and ever!!!!
**** Love you all SO much! ****
Grandma Wright
;)
That cake is soooooooo adorable. Tooo cute to eat. Is Allison really a year??????? I love the pictures. It's fun to look back and see how much they have changed over the months.
Happy Birthday Allison! What a cute cake, you are so talented, Staci!
Post a Comment