Thursday, May 7

Sweet as can be . . .

Our baby Allison

May 4, 2009
8 lbs. 9 oz. 21 inches
You are welcome to look at my Mom's blog @ Makey and Poppa's pics! She has been posting more pictures of all that has been happening at our house. I am so grateful that my Mom is here with us and allowing me to get plenty of rest and letting me have lots of time to relax and hold my baby!

We are loving every moment of being with our sweet little girl! She is a very content baby and we are blessed to have her with us!!
Align Center

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable and we loved seeing her yesterday! Have fun snuggling with her.

Courtney said...

She's just perfect. A gift straight from God. I'm so glad you have your mom there to help and share in your joy. Happy Mother's Day!!! I know it will be surrounded by your little ones. Love you!!

Erika said...

Wow. She is just beautiful!!!
Congratulations!!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Oh she is SOOOO Beautiful!
How are you feeling Staci? I'm so glad your Mom is there. What blessings. I'm so happy for you!