Oh Congratulations Staci and Roland! What a sweet miracle. I'm so happy for you. She is just so precious and sweet. I can't wait to hear more. Lots of love,
Yeah, I'm so happy for your family. She's adorable and looks just perfect. I hope you are feeling okay and that the delivery went well. Congratulations! 3 is wonderful!
Way to go sis! She's such a cutie!! JoLee's friend was looking at the pictures with us, she thought you were me. No, that's my little sister. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya, J
14 comments:
Congratulations! I see you didn't waste any time getting a pretty bow into her head full of hair :) She's beautiful.
she is so beautiful! and you too!! great job mama!!
She's adorable! Congratulations!
Yeah!! She's here. So stinkin' cute. Can't wait to hold her.
She's beautiful! I love that moment when we get to hold our babies for the first time!!
How wonderful! Congratulations! She is beautiful. :)
She is beautiful. Congratulations.
Oh Congratulations Staci and Roland! What a sweet miracle. I'm so happy for you.
She is just so precious and sweet.
I can't wait to hear more.
Lots of love,
Mindi
Congrats! She is adorable! I love her cheeks. I have to be the first 'outsider' to pinch those cheeks. They are to die for!
Congratulations! That's a beautiful name and beautiful girl.
Yeah, I'm so happy for your family. She's adorable and looks just perfect. I hope you are feeling okay and that the delivery went well. Congratulations! 3 is wonderful!
You look wonderful Staci and little Allison is such a cutie. Hope everything went well.
Love ya,
Marci
Way to go sis! She's such a cutie!! JoLee's friend was looking at the pictures with us, she thought you were me. No, that's my little sister. Hope you are feeling good. Love ya, J
She's gorgeous just like her mommy! Every child is a miracle. BTW- when are ya plannin to start runnin again? (heehee)
Post a Comment