Friday, September 25

Hair Clips



There are a lot of hair clip ideas out in the blog world, this morning i made penny a Mary Engelbriet style flower clip, out of felt, inspired by this gals many felt clips (picture below), i love the cupcake ones, i want to make one with a mini heart on top of a cupcake for Penny. Penny always says her name is

"PENNY SWEET HEART"!!


I love the board for the clips too - check out this gals blog link below :)
Forever Folding Laundry

2 comments:

Tim and Jaelyn said...

You are so creative! Those are way cute. I wish JoLee would let me put clips in her hair. Penny could make one for Jaelyn, she would wear it.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Penny SWEET Heart is such a spicy sweet little girl...I love how she likes to have her hair done...gotta make that cupcake clip...too cute!!! Dad & I talked to the Gillett Family on SKYPE yesterday so much fun...the kids loved seeing themselves on the webcam & I hate what I look like! We had just gotten home from Wenatchee...DO YOU HAVE SKYPE? Love ya, MOM :O)