I enlarged a picture i took of Allison (8x10) and printed it out. Then cut out her profile and traced it on the pink card stock paper. I tried tracing her hair on but it did not look right, Allison has a Curly Mohawk and it did look to pretty for a silhouette :) I need to do one of Penny next!
4 comments:
YOU SOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!
so cute! How'd you do the sillouette?
I enlarged a picture i took of Allison (8x10) and printed it out. Then cut out her profile and traced it on the pink card stock paper. I tried tracing her hair on but it did not look right, Allison has a Curly Mohawk and it did look to pretty for a silhouette :) I need to do one of Penny next!
She is too cute. You haven't posted too many pictures of the others lately??? I'm sure they are just as cute!!
Post a Comment