Friday, October 16

Fa - BOO - lous

Dallin and I made another Halloween Porch Buddy together



CASPER - the friendly ghost



Five years ago we made this scarecrow, we still have him and get 'em out every October



My poor little guy has been sick this last week with the SWINE FLU, he handled it well. He did get an ear infection with it, and then his ear drum ruptured, that was the worst part of the illness. Now Penny has the virus and we are keeping our fingers crossed that the rest of us stay healthy! This swine flu is interesting how fast it spreads! I'm glad that the symptoms are not really bad. Dallin's highest temp. was 102 and he had a cough for three days and then he was better. Thank goodness for Tylenol and Ibuprofen to keep the fever down.

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Oh, look our handsome boy & how he has grown in five years...Hi, Dallin...Casper the Friendly Ghost is my favorite...I made Casper for my kids way back when & hung him on the windows HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all stay well after Penny's bout with the flu.... good luck....
by the way, I bought another Portabellopixie pattern, and I can't wait to try it!

Curtis and Deedra said...

I can't believe how much hair Dallin had at that young age! Cute decorations!

Alysa said...

Mason has had a fever since Fri. So glad for Motrin, you wouldn't even know he was sick. So not sure what he has, but will wait for it to pass and hopefully not spread. Not fun. I hope Dallin's feeling better. His poor ears:(