- Penny went to a Birthday Party, Friday afternoon
- Friday Night - Date night - our turn to watch the kids! I love watching the kids have so much fun playing together, it's a little chaotic but good times for the kiddos. And GREAT for the Parents ;)
- Saturday & Sunday- Listened to General Conference and ate lots of candy and yummy food, and most of all uplifted by the love and counsel from our Prophet and Apostles!
- Sewed Halloween pillowcases
and
- now today i am annoyed because i washed and dryed a load of laundry with a RED CRAYON, so i get to have fun scrubbing the inside of the dryer and all the clothes this Monday morning, thank goodness for OXI CLEAN!
3 comments:
Love the bed with the Halloween theme...very cute...sooooo sorry about the red crayon good luck getting it all out :o(
GRRRR! Doesn't that make you mad! I constantly find chapstick. Most of the time I find it before it goes into the dryer but sometimes I'm not so lucky. It takes forever to get the grease stain out and sometimes it doesn't work.
Why does it always have to be a RED crayon? That is the worst color to try to get out of clothes....although I do remember using Borax and Tide and something else and letting it soak for hours... did help a little! Good luck and great job on the pillowcases. I think ours will be much simpler since the girls are going to try to sew it themselves...
Post a Comment