Sunday, November 8

Family Portraits


6 comments:

Courtney said...

We just got ours taken yesterday too. That's always an experience--bribing the kids to be cooperative. I like yours way better, especially the first family photo. Love the splashes of red. We'll send ours out with our Christmas letter.
You and Rolo are adorable together.

MaKey and Poppa said...

I Love The Family Pictures! Rolo soooo good looking, You so very pretty, Dallin so handsome growing up, our Miss Penny just adorable & then the sweet baby so cute & those sweet chubby cheeks just pulling her forward...Can't wait to get the Christms card!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures Staci! You have the cutest little family!!

G-mom said...

they turned out very cute!! love them!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. I love the girls matching dresses too...did you make them? Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Staci Rocha said...

THANKS for all your sweet comments.

It's so fun to match the girls!

I was going to sew there dresses but found ones the right size at Walmart :)