Monday, November 2

A Great Halloween Weekend

Dallin had school off on Thursday and Friday and he DID NOT want to go to school this morning!

The whole weekend was filled with lots of fun. Dallin was one happy boy, he loves the holidays! And i love trying to do my best to make it special for them.


Carving Pumpkins


My mummy boy - Wrapped in T.P


Playing with friends :)

We did lots of baking and crafts and got ready for a Halloween party. Dallin had fun decorating the house with cobwebs and spiders, the kids decorated cookies, played the game DON'T EAT CASPER, played witch tag. Then we made mummy pizza's for dinner :) Then our date night group kids came over. We made donuts, and we dangled the donuts from a long string and the kids lined up and had a race to eat the donuts with there hands behind there backs. They loved that! And we finished the night with watching MONSTERS VS. ALIENS.

Saturday's FUN -

*Micheal's Craft store had a halloween project in the morning

*Downtown for lunch to the Spaghetti Factory. Kids dressed in Halloween Costumes ate for FREE :)

Trick or Treated in the neighborhood

Then off to the Church for Dinner and the Trunk or Treat

We finished off the night eating lots of candy and listening to the SONG Monster Mash :)





HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2009

P.S Halloween morning Allison's first tooth popped up :)

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

WOW! What a GREAT Halloween! Little Mummy boy I couldn't tell if that was you Staci or Dallin! You sure had a great weekend! I love all the pictures of all my sweet & plump Punkins!!!!

Courtney said...

My goodness Staci. Where do you get all your energy? Are you just high on sugar all the time? Maybe I'm just pregnant and tired all the time, but you really go all out. Great memories for you kids to reflect back on one day.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like lots of fun at your house. I wish I had 1/2 your energy and creativity. I do not like holidays cuz I'm not creative. It's more frustrating than not. Thank goodness that Aunt Courtney did some fun things with them. We didn't even get around to carving pumpkins this year.