Sleeping by the Christmas Tree & reading Christmas stories
Baking lots of Goodies, (my little man dressed like a wiseman :)
Teaching the kids the importance of service and of giving gifts!
&
This morning i surprised the kids by waking them up with Christmas music from the train and a frosty the snowman BREAKFAST!
WE LOVE FROSTY
&
Now we are making lots of snowflakes so we can have a White Christmas :)
&
Now we are making lots of snowflakes so we can have a White Christmas :)
3 comments:
Oh, how fun! I enjoy celebrating the holiday with you through pictures...how cute & yummy those pancakes look...where do you find all your energy to do so much with your family that you just adore?
so delicious. I second the above comment. where do you find all the energy?? And those beautiful flowers.....It must have been your anniversary!! Hope it was a great one. I didn't get to babysit for ya yet. Anywhoo. merry Christmas friend. Lets get the kids together next week for sure!!
That is so cute Staci. Your kids have such a fun mommy. They are so blessed!
Post a Comment