Thursday, December 24

Twas the night before Christmas


Allison the curly elf

Delivering Goodies :)


can you tell which one is really sleeping?

The Christmas tree and snowflakes in the kids room......

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

AND

TWAS

THE

NIGHT

BEFORE

CHRISTMAS

&

I

SAW

MOMMA

KISSING

SANTA

CLAUS

:)

MERRY KISSmas

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

PRECIOUS.PRECIOUS..PRECIOUS...Dad wants to know how did you do that? Black & White picture with Red Santa Hat???? We love the Reindeer Cookies so very cute! The kids asleep in their beds accept for the grinning son of yours! I love the Christmas tree in the bedroom with the mini decorations & the huge snowflakes & then our baby wearing Frosty's hat...You are a HAPPY Beautiful Family...Thanks for making our Christmas so MERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the last picture!!!