oh!!!!!! that looks delicious. I wish I could have a piece. Are you really a pie maker? I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a cake maker either. Cookies and brownies are my specialty! Enjoy another piece for me, will you?
J-I enjoyed almost the whole pie :) and wishing i had more raspberries to make more!
Recipe for the crust was from BetterHomes, super easy oil pastry, stir and press into pie plate, 1 1/4 c. flour, 1tbsp sugar, 1/4tsp salt, 1/4c. cooking oil, 3tbsp milk, i like it :)
I don't ever make pies either, but I don't have a garden with fresh fruits either. Maybe someday. For the 4th Marnie made cherrie pie using JJ's recipe. It was yummy.
4 comments:
oh!!!!!! that looks delicious. I wish I could have a piece. Are you really a pie maker? I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a cake maker either. Cookies and brownies are my specialty! Enjoy another piece for me, will you?
Oh Yummy! What kind of pie crust? It looks delicious!!!!!
J-I enjoyed almost the whole pie :) and wishing i had more raspberries to make more!
Recipe for the crust was from BetterHomes, super easy oil pastry,
stir and press into pie plate,
1 1/4 c. flour, 1tbsp sugar, 1/4tsp salt, 1/4c. cooking oil, 3tbsp milk, i like it :)
I don't ever make pies either, but I don't have a garden with fresh fruits either. Maybe someday. For the 4th Marnie made cherrie pie using JJ's recipe. It was yummy.
Post a Comment