HA HA!! I'm laughing!!! Looks like Tibbey is too! But why is Tibbey in a devil costume? Should have put her in a HOT DOG Costume!!!! Thanks for the Birthday Greeting this morning! Dad said it is no different than any other day & we are both glad today is the end to all the political ads on TV! We have done our voting have You???
Dallin is a great artist!!! Such a talent to have at such a young age! Way to go Dallin!!!! I always love your pictures! They put a big smile on Ma <3 Key's face!!!!!
5 comments:
HA HA!! I'm laughing!!! Looks like Tibbey is too! But why is Tibbey in a devil costume? Should have put her in a HOT DOG Costume!!!! Thanks for the Birthday Greeting this morning! Dad said it is no different than any other day & we are both glad today is the end to all the political ads on TV! We have done our voting have You???
What a cute drawing. Dallin is so funny and creative.
Happy Birthday Ma♥key
Dallin is a great artist!!! Such a talent to have at such a young age! Way to go Dallin!!!! I always love your pictures! They put a big smile on Ma <3 Key's face!!!!!
Staci, your blog is so cute. I can't get enough. What a talented, crafty gal you are. Great job on those hair bows. So cute!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment