i saw this book shown on another blog-MartaWrites. I love the pictures, it looks similar to our house with playing music on the piano, dancing to music, with the girls in there ballerina outfits, and my kitchen table is always covered with lots of crayons and white paper with art work being done.

dressing up as little indian girls, going for a bike ride and playing in the fall leaves, cuddling in warm blankets and watching a funny movie, new warm pajamas, reading books before bed.
I am thankful for the fall season
and all the simple comforts and pleasures it brings!

dressing up as little indian girls, going for a bike ride and playing in the fall leaves, cuddling in warm blankets and watching a funny movie, new warm pajamas, reading books before bed.
I am thankful for the fall season
and all the simple comforts and pleasures it brings!



2 comments:
This story book is so very much like your family! Dad & I are so proud of all of you! So Thankful for You & Your FAMILY! Thanks for letting us spend the night on our way home~I promise we will be back to stay longer~we are looking forward to retirement so we can spend more time together!!!! Love you & Miss You!
I love all your pictures! You are so creative!
Post a Comment