Thursday, April 30

Monday, Monday!


I went to the Dr. yesterday and the date is set for our Baby Girl!

Monday - May 4, 2009


"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."
-Author Unknown


6 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Lovely picture! See you Sunday late afternoon early evening! Can't wait!!

Erika said...

hip hip hurray!!

Ryan and Courtney said...

That's very exciting. We look forward to the pictures and to meeting our new niece!

Alysa said...

It's about time. Just kidding. Can't wait to see baby Allison. Are you going to call her Ali?

How do you get your blog to go all across the page. I want to do that to mine.

Good luck with everything this weekend and next week. Mom said you are blessing her Memorial weekend. If we leave a week early we could be there. So just maybe. The kids aren't done 'til the 29th, but what do you do the last week of school anyway other than party.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things are working together for your good. Yea! I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best. You look great.
P.S. I think your cake looks awesome. Great job!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations. I am jealous. I wish my date was that close! I hope everything goes well.