Friday, February 12

I still have a CRUSH on this guy :)


This is our first picture together from the year 2002
eight years later and i'm still in LOVE more & more everyday!
Valentines brings sweet memories of me knowing that this guy was going to be in my future! We had a Valentine's dinner together on FEB 14 2002 just as friends ;) we had a special pasta dinner made by my home teacher and ROLO was there and he had just broken up with a girlfriend and i was thrilled ;) From the moment i first met Roland there was something special that i saw in his smile! His smile has made me the most HAPPY girl on earth :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eight years? That's all? You are spring chicks! That's a cute picture.

MaKey and Poppa said...

How Sweet that you would write a love note like that to your true love! I am so glad he broke up with his girlfriend too because he sure has made my daughter HAPPY :o)

Alysa said...

I think we all have a picture like that at Bryce. Fun memories. Have a great Valentine's.