Wednesday, February 3

Valentine's Day crafts

all of the above ideas from Martha Stewart :) I love holidays and all the crafty things you can do!



My sweet little baby has had a runny nose and cold symptoms the past two weeks and then the last two nights she has had a fever and now this morning she woke up with a barking seal cough. She has croup! O' croup is one of those illnesses i really do not like, so we won't be getting any sleep for the next few nights until this cough gets better. I will just hope and pray that this passes quickly and will be a mild case.

6 comments:

Alysa said...

I wish I had the time and money to make all the crafts that i find and want to make. Darn. those are cute.

Jennifer said...

I hate croup too. It sounds scary and can be scary so be careful. Good luck with your sleepless nights - off to the couch you go!

Courtney said...

My neighbor just went through that and had to go sit with her little one on the front porch during the night, wrapped up, but I guess the cold air helps. Good luck.

Marnie said...

Sorry to hear she's got croup. Hate it hate it hate it. Scares a mom. Austin never had it Whitney did & I'll never forget it. Is Allison wearing Whitney's sweater in this picture? If so it just made me think when she's outgrown it I'll get it back from you. My friend put a lot of work into that sweater & should probably have Whit keep it in her hope chest. Just a thought. Hang in there.

Staci Rocha said...

Hey Marnie, I'm not sure if it is Whitney's sweater. I just got it from Ryan when he brought girl clothes to me. I checked to see if there was a tag on it and there is not. So, if it is Whit's i can definitely save it for you. It's a really cute sweater and when Allison just wore it she got a ton of compliments in it. With it be a hooded sweater it made her cheeks seem even bigger. Accentuate the chubby cheeks :)

Allison has actually done well with being sick, Penny has also had croup but it hasn't been bad for her either. Thank goodness!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

I hope Allison feels better soon. Our kids have had the croup too, not fun and miserable at night. Hang in there mom!