Dallin has been doing great at playing the piano! It's good for him, he gets frustrated that he can't instantly play a song, but with lots of practice, he can learn how! I have been teaching the kids from the books - My First piano adventure for the young beginner By FABER. It has been perfect for them, they enjoy it!
When is the next lesson by video? I am at Alysa's we are having a blast...the boys are using the looms to make Seahawk Green Hats & Maryjane has learned to play the piano & is doing latch hook! You should have seen the Big HUG I got when MJ got home from school today!
Keep it up Dallin. That is awesome. Maybe someday you and Rem can play a duet! We need to get you boys together! I would love to come and plant flowers with you Staci. I'm starting to get the gardening bug :) I guess we better wait a while longer!
6 comments:
I am so impressed Dallin, Good Job!!!! Ma-key has always wanted a grandson who can play the piano....Please keep up the good work!!!!
Good job Dallin! Keep practicing. You'll get better everyday with practice.
good job! That's what it takes...practice, practice, practice!
Guess what? Dallin just gave Maryjane her first piano lesson...she is now playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...she is so excited to show her mom!!!
When is the next lesson by video? I am at Alysa's we are having a blast...the boys are using the looms to make Seahawk Green Hats & Maryjane has learned to play the piano & is doing latch hook! You should have seen the Big HUG I got when MJ got home from school today!
Keep it up Dallin. That is awesome. Maybe someday you and Rem can play a duet! We need to get you boys together!
I would love to come and plant flowers with you Staci. I'm starting to get the gardening bug :) I guess we better wait a while longer!
Post a Comment