Wednesday, August 18

Back to School :)


Yesterday i had Dallin look at a back to school recipe book (FROM MA♥KEY) to pick out what kind of lunches he wanted me to make for him.

The picture below is a copy of the list he wrote of what he wanted for the next three days.

*savory ham tortilla wraps *a delicious vanilla fruit salad *Tossed chicken salad w/ mandarin oranges and almonds

I was a Proud Mom of his GREAT CHOICES :)
(thank you Ma♥Key for the book)

i am looking forward to 3:30 today to hear how his first day of 1st grade went. He was so excited to start school and this year his School got there own elementary building, which is fantastic!
The bilingual program is growing fast and doing great!!

4 comments:

Alysa said...

I can't believe it's back to school time. Kinda glad we have a couple more weeks, but at the same time I can't wait. Having them gone all day is really weird at first, but you'll get used to it.

Marnie said...

I can't wait too to hear how his first day went. Please share. I know you will. We'll soon be taking our std bk to school pic on the front porch of the old homestead. Oh traditions! We miss you guys! We had lots of fun. I need to share the pics Austin took of Allison. So sweet.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Hi Dallin & Family! I have been waiting for this picture to show up on the BLOG!!! I am so proud of your healthy choices you have made for your school lunches this week! I kind of thought this morning I bet Mommy posts pictures when she has a quiet moment today!!! Can't wait to hear how your first day of school went & how excited you were to see some of your friends from last year! Dallin you sure dressed nice for your first day in First Grade~I liked your back pack & lunch pack! Love you all! Ma <3 key :o)

Maren said...

What a handsome little guy. How did you survive him being gone all day? I has been a little adjustment for us to have Laurel gone so long during the day, but it is good to be able to spend time with the 2 younger ones too. What bilingual school is he going to? Laurel started a Chinese Immersion program this year. Isn't it great all the opportunities that are available now?