Thank you for being my Soccer Coach. I have been watching you and Dallin play for the past three years and now it is my turn to have you for a Coach. I love running really fast with you. And the best is trying to jump up really high and give you a high5. You are a fun Daddy! THANK YOU for making our own soccer field in our backyard, you work so hard!!!!
LOVE, PENNY
4 comments:
I'm glad to do it for you sweet p.
p.s. you are really fast!
What a sweetie! Penny you have the Best Daddy & you are adorable in your soccer outfit! You are stylin girl! I hope that bump on your forehead goes away~no more bumps okay~wear those shinn guards you good little girl!!!!!
Thanks for letting us use your back yard!!
What a CUTE blog Staci! I love it! Your artistic talent really sparkles through your photography! :0)
PS
Guapo Y. Fuerte???
Oh that could only be my big brother,senor humilde! ;)
Post a Comment