Thursday, August 26

Dallin, Penny, & Allison

MR. D. has been busy with School :) HE LOVES IT! He loves eating lunch at school, i put Dr. Seuss notes in his lunch with a little treat and he comes home smiling telling me he made sure to read my love note for him :) He comes home from school happy and ready to play with his school friends and sisters. Being at school all day is perfect for D., the more he is entertained the better.

We have had a lot of butterflies in our backyard and this picture below is of Dallin being so gentle with a butterfly he caught.
Our Sweet P. has learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She decided to ride her bike without training wheels on Saturday and it only took her a few falls/tries to figure it out. She learned quickly but not without a wound to show for it. Her last ride on the road she was going to fast and looked behind to see where i was at and she lost control and fell onto a curb and hit her forehead (yes, she was wearing a helmet.) Anyhoo, she is very proud of her new accomplishment.
She has also started PRE-SCHOOL with her best friend :) They both were so excited!!!!!!!!!!

And tonight these two girls start playing SOCCER :)
Also, I love doing Penny's hair, this was her hair style on Sunday, little girls with braids, flowers and bows in there hair are so CUTE, i cherish the sweet moments of this little girl and her cuteness!!!

And our little SUNSHINE is wanting to do everything like her big siblings and is going thru a phase of getting frustated if she can't jump off the couch like they can, so much to learn and DISCOVER!!!! She has also been sick with a cold and has been very demanding :) so that's why i haven't blogged for a week! As long as this little girl is in the middle of all the fun, she is as happy as can be! :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I Love enlarging the pictures & looking into the kids eyes~just peering into their little hearts & soul~they are so truly happy & such wonderful kids~just love how you do Penny's hair~it is so pretty! I hope the baby is feeling better~she needs to come back to Ma <3 key's so Tibbey, Poppa & I can make her feel better~Oh, if I were just a few miles away I would come & get my kids! Love you all!

Jennifer said...

You have such precious little ones. I wish JoLee would let me do her hair like you do with Penny. Maybe it's because she knows that I am only good with one hair style. Oh well! Penny's hair is always so darling. Jenson is awfully lonely around here when he is not at school. He is constantly asking when Jack will be home from his new school. Poor boy! I'm just glad he likes school!