MOM Just Loves It When Her Kids Get Together & Have Fun Playing With Each Other! I Love How Allison Is Admiring Her Cousin Lucy!! Family Bonding & I AM Depending On You & Your Love For Each Other To Get You Through This Life With Lots of Loving Help & Loving Fun Times With Each Other & Together FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Fun times! After seeing mom's post on your trip to in n out, I had to go get a burger for dinner! Our little podunk town has a really good burger place - quite similar to in and out! Boy did it taste good!
2 comments:
MOM Just Loves It When Her Kids Get Together & Have Fun Playing With Each Other! I Love How Allison Is Admiring Her Cousin Lucy!! Family Bonding & I AM Depending On You & Your Love For Each Other To Get You Through This Life With Lots of Loving Help & Loving Fun Times With Each Other & Together FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Fun times! After seeing mom's post on your trip to in n out, I had to go get a burger for dinner! Our little podunk town has a really good burger place - quite similar to in and out! Boy did it taste good!
Post a Comment