"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for!"
I just cannot believe how chubby those legs are and that cute Pebble ponytail & the gorgeous red hair...I hope she keeps it that color...she & big sis are so different! Hey Mommy, it is time to stop feeding her so well & put some fat on your bones & some highlights in your hair to make you even more beautiful than you are!!!!!! My cold has moved from my head to my chest...I don't know which is better!
What a sweet family you have! I am so happy for you and Roland. It seems like yesterday we were all having fun after Ken's baptism! I love your blog, it's so fun to see your life! If you get back this way we would love to have you!
5 comments:
What a cute little girl and beautiful mommy and I love
that quote!
I just cannot believe how chubby those legs are and that cute Pebble ponytail & the gorgeous red hair...I hope she keeps it that color...she & big sis are so different! Hey Mommy, it is time to stop feeding her so well & put some fat on your bones & some highlights in your hair to make you even more beautiful than you are!!!!!! My cold has moved from my head to my chest...I don't know which is better!
What a sweet family you have! I am so happy for you and Roland. It seems like yesterday we were all having fun after Ken's baptism! I love your blog, it's so fun to see your life! If you get back this way we would love to have you!
What a great quote. You always seem to have inspiring thoughts. Thanks!
She is so adorable. I can't believe she is 10 months.
Post a Comment