Penny gave her first talk in Primary today.
She was a little shy but her Daddy helped her by asking her questions, in interview style for her talk -
Daddy "This is Penny Rocha and she wants to talk about how she knows Heavenly Father loves her."
Daddy "What did Heavenly Father bless us with this Morning when we woke up?"
Penny "{awkward silence with a look of slight terror}"
Daddy "What was that white stuff all over the ground?"
Penny "Snow!"
Daddy "That's right! And what did we do with the snow?"
Penny "Made a Snowman FAMILY"
Daddy "That's right, Heavenly Father blessed us with families - so we know he loves us"
Penny "{A confident nod and smile}"
Whew! first talk down, and only a lifetime more of talks to go. She did so well she even got a sticker. She had a great day.
4 comments:
That is pretty much amazing, 7 am snow! I have had much catching up to do on your family. Little Alison is so cute, love those cheeks!
That is too precious. Those cute snowmen and Penny's first primary talk. Way to go Penny. JoLee and Jenson both gave talks yesterday too.
Boy, You were all up early to enjoy the snow!! Dad & I have not seen snow all winter other than what we have seen from a distance on Mt Rainier! January has gone on record with it being the warmest winter in history! My tulip, crocuses, & daffodils are getting ready to blossom...I love the snow family tho' I don't miss being icy cold Burr! I am so proud of Penny giving her first talk in Primary Way to go! Rolo is such a good daddy making his daughter feel so successful!!
cute picture of your snow family. My kids haven't missed the snow yet too much.
Post a Comment