
the little leprechauns MIKE & IKE came to give D. and Penny some Gold this morning :)
This is so random and a true story - We were sitting and eating our Lucky Charms at the table this morning and while eating we heard on the baby monitor a voice say "hurry hurry it's time to go" totally random and Dallin is now convinced that Leprechauns are real and they were sneaking out of baby Allisons room :) Apparently the baby monitor picked up some voices from someone close by, i have told Dallin before that leprechauns are not real and it is just for fun but now he believes differently. O' man, what do you do? do you let him believe or tell him it was just some random voices we heard? O' the excitement of little kids!
Well, anyhoo i hope you all have a GREAT day!

4 comments:
Let him believe and have fun with it. What are you fixing for dinner tonight? I usually do everything green but I'm not sure what to have. Any suggestions?
Fix moms recipe for the Hamburger and cabbage rolls
with GREEN milk,
green grapes
and a green veggie :)
I am not wearing green..gotta find something green since it is St Patricks Day...loved the experience you had with leprecauns this morning...How FUN! I Love your ideas for dinner I just might do that too! You are so creative!
Happy St Patty's Day!
Let them believe in Mike and Ike and talk it up for a couple of years. They'll love it and have fun stories to tell when they're older! We used to have fun with you on Christmas eve, finding Rudolph when he flew over town. It's fun for everyone! See you soon!!
Post a Comment