you can tell it is Spring outside! yesterday we had sunshine and today is rainy, I love it! The more rain the greener everything will be. So we spent the day inside playing games, doing puzzles & baking cookies :)

(the kids & maggie waiting and watching for DADDY to come home)
around five o'clock pm the kids and DOG start getting wild at our house, they are anxious for their Daddy to come home. Maggie starts barking at every sound she hears, thinking it is Daddy, the kids start teasing her and yelling Daddy, it is funny to watch!!!
2 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I Can't Wait Til Daddy Comes Home!!!!!! I am framing this picture!!!!! So much LOVE & LAUGHTER from Poppa & I Looking at this one! Are You Sure You Want To Take Maggie Home To Her Daddy?????? In all the pictures the Kids look so grown up they are all loosing their baby looks!
That's a great picture!! I'm starting to miss my dog and we'll be excited to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment