Monday, March 22

Road trip to Idaho Falls


I only have two pictures from our trip :( I couldn't find my camera it was hiding in the van!

Baby Allison did well traveling! i sure do love her perfect little nose and lips and chubby cheeks!

Rolo had a work conference to attend so we decided to tag along for fun! The kids LOVE going to Aunt Becky's house in Idaho Falls! They had a GREAT time!

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

How old is this little baby? I just love her chubby cheeks, cute little lips & her BIG FEET & those little toes! She looks so angelic cuddling with that soft blankey that her auntie Alysa made for her! Just a few more days & I will be able to smooch on those chubby cheeks...don't know about lifting her! HaHA!

tonksfam said...

Too cute! It's too bad we missed each other by just two weeks. I would love to see the kids running around together again. Allison is just adorable!

Alysa said...

Her hair has grown a lot since you last posted a picture of her and has gotten so auburn, I should try coloring my hair that color, I love it. can't wait to see all the kiddos this weekend.

Jennifer said...

She is so darn cute!! And they are so sweet when they are sleeping!!!