"Taking pictures of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day!"
this is a Picture of my Great Grandmother -Alice, i have this picture in our dining room, for a sweet reminder to stop in the business of life and relish in the beauty that surrounds us!
How so very BEAUTIFUL & such a SWEET Thought for the Day!!!!! Everytime I look at my Peonies I think of your dad's grandma Alice...I need to plant more & have a variety of colors...Dad always tells me the story of when he would go see his grandma just next door to him & how she would feed him homemade bread with real butter & sugar spread on the slice! That was a treat in our childhood days!
1 comment:
How so very BEAUTIFUL & such a SWEET Thought for the Day!!!!! Everytime I look at my Peonies I think of your dad's grandma Alice...I need to plant more & have a variety of colors...Dad always tells me the story of when he would go see his grandma just next door to him & how she would feed him homemade bread with real butter & sugar spread on the slice! That was a treat in our childhood days!
Post a Comment