Yummy lookin' produce fresh from your garden!!!! & Rub A Dub Dub In The Tub...you three little cuties!!!! When are you comin home to play? Austin & I had a blast at the water slides in Chelan! We took Austin's friend Jonathan & I went shopping downtown Chelan bought a sunvisor just the kind I like that doesn't give me headaches & a new hat for Poppa!! We are picking cherries this weekend!
2 comments:
Yummy lookin' produce fresh from your garden!!!! & Rub A Dub Dub In The Tub...you three little cuties!!!! When are you comin home to play? Austin & I had a blast at the water slides in Chelan! We took Austin's friend Jonathan & I went shopping downtown Chelan bought a sunvisor just the kind I like that doesn't give me headaches & a new hat for Poppa!! We are picking cherries this weekend!
The produce looks delicious! How wonderful! And those kids are so DARLING!
Post a Comment