yesterday was a beautiful summer day and the kids had fun playing in there sand box filled with water! They were covered with mud, from there heads to the squishy mud in there toes. GOOD TIMES!
Oh, Yuk! Kids will be Kids! When we were talking on the phone yesterday I was driving & then stopped & turned the car off when I got to the Vet's office & when I turn the car off I lost our phone connection...we were ready to hang up anyway...Oops! Sorry!
EEWWWWW! That looks fun. I bet you will find sand in cracks for days to come. My kids love to play in our garden spot when it's all mushy and gooey. I DO TOO! I love the feel of freshly tilled dirt and mud between my toes! Simple Summer Pleasures!
3 comments:
Oh, Yuk! Kids will be Kids! When we were talking on the phone yesterday I was driving & then stopped & turned the car off when I got to the Vet's office & when I turn the car off I lost our phone connection...we were ready to hang up anyway...Oops! Sorry!
EEWWWWW! That looks fun. I bet you will find sand in cracks for days to come. My kids love to play in our garden spot when it's all mushy and gooey. I DO TOO! I love the feel of freshly tilled dirt and mud between my toes! Simple Summer Pleasures!
What A Mess!!!
Post a Comment