Tuesday, June 22

Wonka's Golden ticket

for family night we watched Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
and we bought a

Scrumdiddlyumptious

chocolate candy bar in hopes that we would win a Golden ticket
no luck ;)

but a fun night staying up late with the kiddos and sleeping in the next morning :)

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

MOVIE NIGHT!!!! How Fun! Whitney & Austin went to the Drive-In over the weekend & saw How To Train A Dragon...that's such a good movie...I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD! I just finished a really good book...I read Kite Runner last year or so & this summer I read A Thousand Splendid Suns (my 3rd book for the summer)...I Love Reading...I change irrigation water, read, then water the flowers, & read some more under the cherry tree & in the relaxing shade the trees provide! The Butterflies are here enjoying the flower beds...Marnie & Whitney are at Girls Camp & the weather is warm...suppose to be 85*

MaKey and Poppa said...

The Cherries are ready to pick & they taste so good...I eat several as I am changing the sprinklers...Dad will be back on Thursday with friends coming to pick...Joyce comes in Friday Night on Amtrak...Anxious to see her!

Maren said...

That is a fun idea. I'll have to use it sometime with my kids. How are you doing? Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?