Wednesday, September 8

The Girls Room

For the past four years Dallin and Penny have shared a room. So, this past weekend we decided it was time to have the girls share a room. I love having all the pink girl stuff in one room, instead of mixed in with robots and reptiles. :)


BUTTERFLY GARLAND



I love the picture of the Savior with a Butterfly on his fingertip! So sweet and peaceful!

And new coordinating bedding from Target :)

4 comments:

Alysa said...

So cute. Did you ever find the curtains you were looking for?

MaKey and Poppa said...

Oh My! This bedroom is so very pretty for two sweet little girls like Penny & Allison! I LOVE the Butterflies & the picture with the Savior & little child with the butterfly~My favorite!!!! The pink peonies finish the theme~LOVE it all especially the lamp shade too~Love it Love it!!!!

Jennifer said...

so cute!!! good job!

Anonymous said...

I love the butterflies too! I got the same bedding set for Brooklyn and it is sooooo cute.
It's so fun to have a girly room in the house!