little sweetheart flowers discovered in Garden Valley ID, we had a little picnic off the side of a road and found these lil' beauties. They were thriving in dry soil and i love the ♥shape petals!
Dad recognized the flower & gave me the name for it, but I can't remember what he said other than he said Yep, it grows in dry soil! Okay, I thought a little harder~the flower he thinks is Sulfur Cinquefoil~he said there's a lot of pretty noxious weeds out there & then he said it's probably native! I miss our phone calls~how come you don't have unlimited minutes?
I've always thought it would be fun to start a collection of hearts shapes that I find, but then I don't do it. You could take pictures of each one then put them in a collage.
2 comments:
Dad recognized the flower & gave me the name for it, but I can't remember what he said other than he said Yep, it grows in dry soil! Okay, I thought a little harder~the flower he thinks is Sulfur Cinquefoil~he said there's a lot of pretty noxious weeds out there & then he said it's probably native! I miss our phone calls~how come you don't have unlimited minutes?
I've always thought it would be fun to start a collection of hearts shapes that I find, but then I don't do it. You could take pictures of each one then put them in a collage.
Post a Comment