September = Yummy Apples
from our local church orchard
(i'm planning on drying lots of apples for snacks and baking apple crisp=)
from our local church orchard
(i'm planning on drying lots of apples for snacks and baking apple crisp=)
- I LOVE the fall crisp air outside, my windows are open & i have a pumpkin spice candle burning, it smells so good!
- Dallin finally has some silly bands to trade with his friends at school:)
- Dash for Deal$ Yesterday i printed out two coupons for A&W Root beer floats for FREE!!!!!!! @ Red Plum's, they have daily deals. i'm wanting to start doing more couponing, i'll let you know how it goes!The kids and i enjoyed our FREE treat for an after school snack!
- The Girls have had the Flu bug this week :( hopefully it will pass quickly!
4 comments:
So Sorry about the girls not feeling good :o( Dallin's lip is sure looking good cannot ot even tell in the picture that anything was wrong :o) I am so in the mood for apple crisp~guess I will be bring apple home this weekend!
cross out ot~ & place an s on the word apple!!!!!!!! Can't type this morning!
We are big into silly bands here, too.
I love reading your blog and seeing what fun things your family is up to!
I hope your girls feel better soon. I can't wait to feel that "fall" feeling here. I can just smell your candle burning.
Post a Comment