Monday, September 13

Mr. D.

Last night Dallin spent the evening outside with his Buddy - (BUDRCUP, a butterfly) That's how Dallin spelled his name ;) He was sitting on the back patio, drawing pictures, he said "i love it out here, it feels so good."

There's nothing better than a nice autumn evening outside!

D. has loved going in the backyard and catching butterflies. This butterfly stayed on his shirt for a long time. You can see that picture in the collage.


Well, i haven't mentioned yet that Dalllin had to have three stitches in his lip last week. We went to a playground to play and we weren't even there for a minute, when Dallin was running to climb up the stairs on the play equipment and he slipped and hit his face on the metal stairs. He split his lip open and bruised his front teeth. He was swollen and sore for a few days. He was so brave with all the blood and needles for the stitching. He lived on soft foods for a few days and he has healed well.

5 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

What a beautiful evening & spending it with your friend, Budrcup! I loved the pictures so precious! Ouch, how did Mommy handle the bloody injury to her sweet little boy? Glad to see it is healing! Will you have a scar?

Staci Rocha said...

No scar! And i am amazed that children even survive childhood and all the things that could happen to them. And as a Mother i do worry about all the what if's and i need to be better about handling injuries. I am O.K with blood if it is minor. I don't know what i would do in a major accident and i don't want to find out. I just hope and pray nothing ever happens :) I am amazed Mothers survive Motherhood!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little boy! I give full permission for him to date any of my girls. In a few years, that is.

Anonymous said...

Glad he's feelin' better, still want to send him a card!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

OUCH! Poor Dallin. I hope he is feeling much better by now.