Saturday afternoon Penny and I were chasing after Dallin to try and tackle him. Penny wanted to give her brother a kiss and He wouldn't let her so we chased after him. Well, I ran my toe right into the wood part of our couch and i heard a big CRACK! OUCH!! Luckily i have little midget toes and I don't think it is too bad but it hurts just to walk on it or wear a shoe. It is the toe next to my baby toe and it is all purple and bruised. I need to give it some healing time and not go running for a week and hopefully not longer than that. So, this is my excuse for not running this week ;) I should take a picture as proof so our running drill seargent in our group will believe me :)
Have a good week!
My computer is still not working and I am still using my husbands! Hopefully, next week after labor day weekend i will be back to blogging with my own computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment