Monday, August 18

Thank you - Uncle Ryan


We need to tell Uncle Ryan thank you for sending us home with a new musical Elmo toy. My brother was more than happy to pass this Elmo along to Penny! He found it to be annoying but, we don't mind noisy toys and I was especially grateful for it on our trip back home from UT. It would put Penny to sleep everytime she would listen to the music. She would be bouncing in her sit dancing along and then she eventually would fall asleep. It happened twice on our way back home. So, THANK YOU Uncle Ryan. I know you were hoping that it would drive me crazy, but i really appreciated the new Elmo to help keep Penny entertained :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Courtney said...

Let me know how you feel about it in about 4 years!! Glad I could help!