Saturday, August 30

Soda Springs ID




This past week we went with Rolo on a work/family trip to Soda Springs. Rolo had some work to do while the kids and I toured this small town. We had a great time sight seeing and playing at lots of parks! It was a quiet little town, we went to the local man made Geyser, the library, they had a train going thru the town every hour, they had FUN parks, lots of pioneer history sites, a Lava phosphate mountain. We checked out Idaho's famous Lava hot springs. It was a nice little vacation. The kids are already wondering where we're going to go next. Hopefully, we will be staying close to home the next couple of months. We have enjoyed a fun filled Summer and now I am looking forward to a low key fall season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad yr back, hows the toe? I think the run is cancelled for monday due to the holiday and everyone going different directions. See you on Wed??
Looks like your trip was a trip!
LATER