

Hooray for my two oldest sisters running together!!

We all ran our best and made good time. I think we all did better than what we thought our times would be. After all of us kids crossed the finish line we headed back along the route to find Mom and Dad and to finish the 5k together as a family.

WE ALL DID IT! My parents running to the end ;0

My niece even got 2nd place in her age group! Way to go Jacie!!!
&
After the race my brother thought we should all stay for the raffle prizes. He figured that out of 9 of us at least one of us should win something and he was right. My brother won a nice florescent green lawn chair and I was in the back complaining that I never win anything and then guess what, my name was called out and I went running down to the front to claim my prize. I won a NICE digital camera! SWEET Deal! I think the wind of luck is starting to change for me! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
The Salem Day fun run was an awesome experience!
I am proud of MY FAMILY!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Good run this morning!
You guys look totally awesome! WAY TO GO STACY!!
Its so much fun to run with your family! I was cheering you on just looking at the pictures!!! So when is our next race???
Post a Comment