Saturday, February 7

A great day for Penny

Penny got all dressed up this morning ;) to go to a friends birthday party! She had so much fun! One of the high lights was being able to plan and make the birthday cake for her friend. Penny has been waiting all week to get to go to a Princess party!





I made a Snow White Princess Cake for her friend. Every cake I make is an experiment and I never know how it will turn out. I was excited about this one! I need to take some Wilton cake decorating classes so I can learn more techniques. At the Wilton website is where I found the idea for this Princess cake I made . . .



All of the little Princesses had a great time at the Party! And they were in AWE with the special guest (Snow White) that arrived at there gathering!




O' it is so sweet to watch our little girls adore Princesses and have fun themselves dressing up like royalty.

I am so glad that Penny is my pretty little Princess!

2 comments:

Alysa said...

I'll have to try snow white this year for MJ's bday.She's her favorite.

tonksfam said...

That cake is amazing! Great job!