All the flower bulbs i planted in the fall are starting to sprout from the ground!
I am so excited! Spring is just around the corner!
Our backyard is under some serious construction. We are making our garden spot larger. My hubby as been a busy man working in the yard a little bit each day. We have had some nice weather lately and it feels great to be outside.
On my to do list today is to plant a box full of strawberry plants our neighbor gave us. Oh, i hope we can get a nice strawberry patch this year. I love gardening, the only down side are my allergies and my belly is in the way a little bit :) It hasn't stopped me yet from going outside. My Mom always reminds me "By the inch is a cinch, by the yard is hard" it goes something of that sorts, and I am definitely having to take the yard work a inch at a time.
Another little exciting side note. Last night we had a Service gift exchange with a bunch of ladies at church and i was fortunate enough to receive the gift of Four cake decorating classes. I am so excited to learn some more Wilton cake decorating tips.
Well, that is all the good news at our house! Have a great day :)
1 comment:
That's not fair. We still have snow on the ground. It's slowly melting. I can't wait for my bulbs I planted last year to come up.
Post a Comment