
Fun info. at this site Groundhog day.org
I am personally hoping that Mr. Phil the Groundhog does not see his shadow. I am anxious for spring time and looking forward to warmer weather. The past two years that I can think of he has been right! Last year he saw his shadow and it was still snowing this time last year. And the year before that I remember starting our garden early and that year he did not see his shadow :)
Tomorrow we are planning on waking up early since I put my kids to bed super early and looking forward to the weather forecast!
We're planning on watching the movie Groundhog's Day and having a yummy treat with chocolate pudding and graham crackers crumbled on top with a Ground hog topper. If we will be having six more weeks of winter we will put cool whip on top for more winter snow and if not we will look forward to soon be playing in the mud and dirt for spring time!
Happy soon to be Ground Hog Day :)
3 comments:
When is Groundhogs day? I only keep up with the holidays from Halloween through Christmas:-)
If you believe in the groundhog theory, is that like believing in Santa Claus?
That's a cute idea. I never remember when Groundhog's day is.
I love your treat tradition! We may be borrowing it :)
Post a Comment