
It was fun making little hearts with strawberries and it was yummy to the tummy to have french toast with strawberries. We are still love'in it up at our house. The kids are still wanting to make lots of hearts, we have even made mini heart shaped pizza's for the munchkins.
Well, for you curious folks out there here is a peak at my 7 month belly. I no longer have any waist line to be concerned about, it's gone :) All this good food is definitely helping my baby to grow!


We (baby&me) are
LOVEing all the yummy food :)
2 comments:
I'm getting jealous with all the good food you are getting lately. Yum! I love your cute little belly. Good luck on your last trimester!
Oh yes, I do believe french toast must be the best food ever for a growing baby :) I still drool over the memory of the morning we had it. That's mommy-baby bonding with style!
Post a Comment