Thursday, January 7

Allison @ 8 months





Allison is great with the army crawl and rolls!
She loves to clap!
Gives kisses
She almost has six teeth

22 lbs
She only likes rice cereal, Cheerios, Kix and Crackers
Plays peekaboo by herself with a blanket in her hands
Very determined when she wants something
We adore our little girl!
She is well LOVED!
And makes us all so happy :)

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

She Is So Cute! Chubby WaBa!!! Personality Plus!!!! She Loves & Adores Everyone & Everyone Loves & Adores ALLI!!!!!!!!!

Maren said...

Wow! 22 lbs! She must be a good eater. I love matching girls, it's so fun, isn't it!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Oh Soooo Cute. I loved the pictures. What a sweetie she is. I think the 3rd one has to be determined and maybe even a little feisty at times. It's a survival mechanism. :)