Friday, January 22

JCPenney Photos

Smiles
Pure
SWEETNESS!

9 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

SOOOOO VERY SWEET!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!! Love it!

Jennifer said...

She is so sweet. That's funny that she is so somber. She's growing up way too fast! Thanks for sharing pictures!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Check Ali's earlobes...Does she have one round & one square? If so she's mine! I have one square lobe & one round lobe...my left is square & right lobe is round...however, with old age setting in it is getting hard to tell...everything is falling!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Your grandmother Holman was the same!

Staci Rocha said...

Penny has your earlobes Mom and Allison definitely has the Rocha ears :)

Anonymous said...

Some day I'll find my Magic Wand and create the portals I need for quick visits, but until then, I'll be so glad you are creative with your blog and thoughtful with your sharing...such sweet delights!

Oh, and by the way, Allison isn't a latest 'edition' (although I thought it was pretty clever). I had a high temp. at the time of the writing ...she is our latest family 'addition'...ha ha ho ho ho hum!
Love You All!!!
Grandma Wendy

Alysa said...

She's too adorable. I just love her cheeks.

Marnie said...

Oh so sweet! Love the pics even though she's not smiling. In her profile pic I'm not sure who she looks like? Thanks for sharing!