Wednesday, January 6

The Forgotten Carols - Michael McLean

Music that stays in the HEART & MIND of the listener!

Today is the day of listening to the lyrics -

"I cry the day that i take the tree down"

Having to say good-bye to Christmas for a few seasons, taking down decorations, the sights and smells all bring wonderful memories to the surface of joyful emotions and a few tears.

So many good times associated with the Christmas Season,

"surrounded by sweet memories"

Christmases celebrated with family

A Christmas celebrated with my Husband

The excitement of Christmas with my little children

"touched by love and things i treasure"

"I WANT THE SEASON TO LAST ALL YEAR ROUND"

I love the true meaning of Christmas! The gift of HOPE, we can always dream of a Christmas coming again once a year, we have hope in Christ who has given us this gift of Christmas. We have many things to look forward to in life and especially the day we HOPE for, the day we get to be with our Father in Heaven again and our Savior and loved ones. May the spirit of Christmas continue to be in your hearts because that is what can last ALL YEAR ROUND!

Baby Allison's first Christmas Ornament :)

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Do you have the video "The Forgotten Carols"...We didn't watch it this year, but I always think of it during & after the Christmas season...I took Santa Claus down, but guess I am going to keep the Nativity, Tree, & related wintery decorations up til Valentines come out!! We are still eating Party Mix & 1 more box of See's Nuts & Chews! Yummy!

Jennifer said...

I finally got everything put away today! And I've been dejunking today too, we only have so much space for stuff! It feels so good! Though I miss Christmas music. I think the reason I like it so much is cuz it is mostly centered on Christ and the joy of the season. Who knows, I might listen to it till the snow melts, or all year round for that matter. That's my favorite part of the season, music.