Our little girls seem so similar in many ways. They are all about being princesses and ballerinas. Lucy has been taking a dance class for a few weeks now and loving it too. It's only once a week, but she asks to go everyday, so she practices at home instead. This is new for us since Londyn has always been our sports enthusiast. Let's enjoy these precious moments.
I love the little ballerina! Penny is so pretty! She looks like she is a real ballerina wouldn't that be something if she stayed in Ballet lessons for ever!!!!!! I will never forget the Ballet we saw at BYU about the legend of Mt Timpanogos...I hope to one day see Penny in a Ballet like that!
4 comments:
so cute! she's a natural!
Our little girls seem so similar in many ways. They are all about being princesses and ballerinas. Lucy has been taking a dance class for a few weeks now and loving it too. It's only once a week, but she asks to go everyday, so she practices at home instead. This is new for us since Londyn has always been our sports enthusiast. Let's enjoy these precious moments.
I love the little ballerina! Penny is so pretty! She looks like she is a real ballerina wouldn't that be something if she stayed in Ballet lessons for ever!!!!!! I will never forget the Ballet we saw at BYU about the legend of Mt Timpanogos...I hope to one day see Penny in a Ballet like that!
She's so cute. How fun.
Post a Comment